Elio’s Foot Comfort Centre invites you to the first instalment of our Wellness Information Series.
Traveling south this winter? Looking to join a sport/start running? Or are you experiencing achy legs and varicose veins?
If so, you will want to join us for our Compression Stocking Information session on March 8th, and learn how compression stockings can help you with all of the above.
Here are a few points we will discuss during our upcoming event:
- What are compression stockings, and who should wear them?
- What are the benefits of wearing compression stockings?
- Do you need to be sized for compression socks, and why?
- What are the differences between sport socks, casual socks, knee high, thigh high and pantyhose?
- What is the difference between Elio’s compression stockings and
drug store brands?
- How many hours per day should you wear compression stockings? Should they be worn daily?
- Find the answers to these key questions and learn much more on compression stockings.
- Admission to this event is free, and it is open to the public!
We will have light refreshments for all to enjoy!
Compression Stockings at Elio’s
Compression stockings are an often-proven solution to help people of all ages. Because of this, Elio’s Foot Comfort Centre offers a specialist, with compression certification, to assist our patients. Learn more about compression socks at Elio’s …